Skip to main content

Parliamentary debates and questions

S5W-01967: Ross Thomson (North East Scotland)

Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party

Date lodged: 16 August 2016

To ask the Scottish Government, if Gypsy/Traveller halting sites are made available by a local authority, what powers Police Scotland has to (a) deal with and (b) move on sites on land that is owned (i) privately and (ii) by the council.

Answered by: Michael Matheson 13 September 2016

I refer the member to the answer to question S5W-01965 on 6 September 2016. All answers to written parliamentary questions are available on the Parliament’s website, the search facility for which can be found at: