Skip to main content

Parliamentary debates and questions

S5W-02678: Mark Griffin (Central Scotland)

Scottish Labour

Date lodged: 15 September 2016

To ask the Scottish Government when families with severely disabled children will begin to receive an extended winter fuel payment, as referred to in its Programme for Government.

Answered by: Jeane Freeman 28 September 2016

I refer the member to the answer to question S5W-02675 on 28 September 2016. All answers to written parliamentary questions are available on the Parliament’s website, the search facility for which can be found at: