Skip to main content

Parliamentary debates and questions

S5W-05132: Peter Chapman (North East Scotland)

Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party

Date lodged: 28 November 2016

To ask the Scottish Government what allowance it has made for overpayment of CAP payments for (a) 2015 and (b) 2016.

Answered by: Fergus Ewing 8 December 2016

The EC regulations require the Scottish Government, through the Paying Agency, to recover any overpayments made in relation to CAP payments.