Skip to main content

Parliamentary debates and questions

S5W-14566: Mark Griffin (Central Scotland)

Scottish Labour

Date lodged: 9 February 2018

To ask the Scottish Government, further to the answer to question S5W-14074 by Jeane Freeman on 8 February 2018, when it agreed with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) that some payments of social security assistance will be made through the DWP Central Payments System.

Answered by: Jeane Freeman 9 March 2018

October 2017