Date lodged: 8 August 2018
To ask the Scottish Government which employability services and projects that it funds monitor users by ethnicity, and whether such information is collated and published.
Answered by: Jamie Hepburn 27 August 2018
The following employability services and projects monitor users by ethnicity:
- Fair Start Scotland
- Work First
- Work Able
- Health and Work Support Pilot
- Employability Fund
- Community Jobs Scotland
- PACE (Partnership Action for Continuing Employment)
The following programmes have published, or plan to publish, statistics on the ethnicity of service users:
- Work First Scotland and Work Able Scotland, published by the Scottish Government
- Employability Fund, published by Skills Development Scotland
- Fair Start Scotland statistics, published by the Scottish Government publication is planned for November 2018.